Metro CUSTOMERS HONORED DURING COMMUNITY AWARDS
October 23, 2018
Metro Aviation recognized customer recipients of the Association of Air Medical Services Community Awards and those celebrating service milestones on Tuesday during its Annual Press Event at the 2018 Air Medical Transport Conference.
The event highlighted AAMS Community Awards winners and programs celebrating 20 years or more of service.
Customer AAMS Community Awards Include:
- David P. Thompson, M.S., M.D., M.B.A., F.A.C.E.P., C.M.T.E., of Vidant EastCare – Medical Director of the Year
- Frankie Toon of University of Utah Health AirMed – Excellence in Transport Leadership
- Laura Combs of MedFlight of Ohio – Communicator of the Year
Operations Customer Anniversaries Include:
- University of Utah AirMed – 40 years of service
- Allegheny Health Network LifeFlight, 40 years of service
- MedStar Washington Hospital Center MedSTAR Transport – 35 years of service
- Benefis Health System Mercy Flight – 35 years of service
- Life Air Rescue – 35 years of service
- University of Michigan Survival Flight – 35 years of service
- Holmes Regional Medical Center First Flight – 30 years of service
- Penn Medicine PennSTAR – 30 years of service
- Children’s Healthcare of Atlanta Children’s Response – 20 years of service
- West Michigan Air Care – 25 years of service
Metro Aviation operates 140 aircraft for more than 30 programs across the United States. Metro’s customers include some of the most prominent university and children’s health care systems in the country and combined, have hundreds of years of experience providing quality care.
To learn more about Metro Aviation, visit the Metro Booth #729 during the Air Medical Transport Conference.
Stay Updated with Metro
CAMTS awards reaccreditation to Metro customers May 1, 2019 Source: Vertical Magazine The Commission on Accreditation of Medical Transport Systems (CAMTS) has awarded new accreditation to one medical transport service and reaccreditation to 23 services at the CAMTS...
MedEvac Awards MTLI Scholarships March 26, 2019 Source: MedEvac Foundation International The MedEvac Foundation International is pleased to announce Lisa Pruitt, Transport RN, Clinical Quality Coordinator of Critical Care Transport of Children’s Mercy, and Cory D....
Metro outfits mission-ready h125 for Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office March 5, 2019 Metro recently outfitted an H125 for the Hillsborough County Sheriff's Office based in Tampa, Fla. “This Airbus H125 aircraft and Metro Aviation’s designed and installed mission...
Metro Aviation is constantly growing our capabilities and expanding our reach. Metro holds more than 30 Supplemental type Certificates (STC) and completes about 35 aircraft each year for U.S. customers anf global clients.
Copyright 2018, Metro Aviation